[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: What happened to JBoss Portal 2.7.2 bundled download?

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 2 11:00:45 EDT 2009

I clicked the "download" link next to "JBoss Portal + JBoss AS 4.2.3 - 2.7.2" and the download window popped up and the download started.

What browser are you using? I'm using Firefox. Also, be careful of "helpful" browser addons - I once had a "Sourceforge helper" addon that was anything but a helper": it kept me from downloading the portal and a few other things until I got rid of that addon.

Just for grins I fired up IE 7 and tried there. Weird - it gives ne a SourceForge page with all kind of JBoss stuff (AS, JCA, Wenb, etc) that I can download but nothing related to Portal.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4241517#4241517

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4241517