[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Clusted FailOver doesn't seem to work correctly with Bri

clebert.suconic@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 2 15:52:15 EDT 2009

anonymous wrote :
  | jboss 5.1, JBM 1.4.4 src, I modified JMSRemoteConnection to compile against Remoting 2.5.1, so we could have the Bridge fixes, etc.

I believe some of the changes Howard made on trunk will also require some changes on Remoting 2.5.X, but I don't think the required changes have been made yet.

Howard: do you have more details about this?

artp: as you are runninig from source: did you run the complete testsuite? You may have bugs at your code that we haven't tested yet. (the pending changes on remoting may be an issue for you).

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4241597#4241597

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4241597