[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - JBoss 4.2.2 not listening

iapazmino do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 2 16:16:16 EDT 2009

Hi,

I have a server instance, copy of a default, that starts normally and deploy a datasource, and ejb jar and a war. It's configured to listen at the port 8081

Once it has finished starting up, it seemd to be ready to serve, but it is impossible to make it work. When trying to get any resource, for example http://localhost:8180/app it takes ages and does nothing and after a while shows a blank page. I tried http://localhost:8180 and the page displays in a very long time.

And the most bizarre is, when I go to the command line window where started the instance y press Crtl+C and nothing happens. The server won't shut down

Any ideas?
Thanks in advance.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4241600#4241600

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4241600