[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: JBoss 4.2.2 not listening

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 3 16:43:14 EDT 2009

Are you doing this within Eclipse? If so, don't. Do everything from the command line.

When posting exceptions, post the full stack trace, not just the error message. Also, don't bother posting exceptions that show up in the browser - they are usually useless. There should be a corresponding exception in the console log - post that.

Also, when posting what you are doing, please be exact and specific. Phrases such as "and made some changes so it works along with other instance I need to be started" give me no clue as to what it is that you did, and "other instance" could mean anything. Instance of what???

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4241764#4241764

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4241764