[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: MessagingException when deploying ear

clebert.suconic@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jul 5 16:16:25 EDT 2009

Take a look at the configuration and the MDB example.

On Beta1, the InVM acceptor existed by default, and that changed on Beta2. You now have to define it explicitally.

I believe we didn't add the acceptor on the default configuration.

Can you open jbm-configuration.xml, and add the following snippet of code?

  |    <connectors>
  |       <connector name="netty">
  |          <factory-class>org.jboss.messaging.integration.transports.netty.NettyConnectorFactory</factory-class>
  |          <param key="jbm.remoting.netty.host" value="${jbm.remoting.netty.host:localhost}" type="String"/>
  |          <param key="jbm.remoting.netty.port" value="${jbm.remoting.netty.port:5445}" type="Integer"/>
  |       </connector>
  |
  |       <connector name="in-vm">
  |          <factory-class>org.jboss.messaging.core.remoting.impl.invm.InVMConnectorFactory</factory-class>
  |       </connector>
  |
  |    </connectors>

take a look at examples/javaee/mdb/server/jbm-configuration.xml

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4241861#4241861

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4241861