[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Difficulty creating a Producer in Portal 2.7.2

jbossqwest do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 6 01:45:32 EDT 2009

Hi Chris,
 Thanks for replying back, it did make me move forward. I was able to produce the portlet by making it remotable. Now i am faced with the issue where Weblogic Portal needs to consume this produce. In WLP ( Weblogic portal) we need to give a WSDL URL to register and consume the producer, do you have any thoughts on it. I was able to consume on another Jboss portal server easily but not sure how to do it on Weblogic Portal!! Let me know if there is any links or information you can share, thanks for your reply again.

Maurya

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4241886#4241886

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4241886