[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: jbpm4: could it simpler implementing an identical user i

rogerofyan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 6 09:19:58 EDT 2009

"shekharv" wrote :
  | You could use something like:
  |
  |     <event-listener class="org.jbpm.examples.eventlistener.LogListener"/>
  |

  | This listener could then be the base to trigger the code that you could use to dynamically build the process.

I checked out the LogListener example and some jBPM4 source code, especially the EventListener related files.

In the definition of  EventListener interface, there's only one method:

  | public void notify(EventListenerExecution execution) throws Exception {
  | 	}

I can't find any method in EventListerExecution that is responsible for creating new execution or task. How to build the process dynamically in a listener?

Thanks.

Roger

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4241976#4241976

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4241976