[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Saving long spanning process in jBPM 4.0

nazarfm do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 6 10:41:06 EDT 2009

Let me try to explain myself better. I did read the User guide for version 4.0, the developer guide had some outdated API but i've read that as well.

Let's say, when i reach a certain node, I call an asynchronous job. When this job is complete, it will call a callback method, say callbackAtoB(). From within this callback method, I need to signal so that execution can proceed to the next state.

I attempted to solve it using an eventListener A which is triggered when state A is entered. For simplicity's sake, I keep the processEngine in a static field. I instantiate the process. Now when callbackAtoB() is called, I use the executionId given in the eventListener in an attempt to singal. However, I get that org.jbpm.api.JbpmException: execution Process.1 does not exist.

So I was wondering if there is another way of doing it, or is there a simple thing i missing.

thanx in advance :)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4242009#4242009

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4242009