[jboss-user] [Microcontainer] - How to convert @Service MBean POJO to microcontainer POJO

yashendrac do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 6 12:09:21 EDT 2009

I have lot of MBean Services created using @Service and @Management annotations. I am not using -service xml instead using @Service annotation so that I can use annotations like @EJB.These Services depends on various EJBs and to get reference of ejbs from Services I am using @EJB annotation. This is how the code is:

@Service
  | @Management(StartupMBean.class)
  | @Depends("jboss:name=SmcBarrier,type=Barrier")
  | public class UserStartup
  |         implements StartupMBean {
  |
  |     @EJB
  |     private ObjectManagerLocal objectManager;
  |     @EJB
  |     private PropertyManagerLocal propertyManager;
  |     public void start() {
  |     }

It would be highly appreciated if anybody let me know how to achieve all these if I want convert my POJO mbeans to microcontainer beans.

Are there equivalent  annotations in microcontainer for @EJB , @Depends.
Or it is not possible in microcontained bean to achieve these through annotations without using -beans.xml

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4242025#4242025

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4242025