[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - POJO in Seam app

oneworld95 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 6 15:05:30 EDT 2009

Sorry for the very newbie question: I've created a class that implements the javax.faces.validator.Validator class. I've tried accessing it from my XHTML facelets in a Seam app, but it throws errors that it can't find it. I've got it included in the faces-config.xml file as well.

If I take the compiled .class file and drop that into the folder where the source files are, it's happy. What am I doing wrong? Someone said it's a configuration problem.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4242045#4242045

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4242045