[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Re: Custom Principal class problem. SessionContext always re

misqu23 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 6 18:21:33 EDT 2009

I guess it is a bug in JBoss.

When I call

  | SecurityAssociation.getSubject().getPrincipals()

 I get the set of the principals where the first element in this set is the my own implementation of the principal class and that's right, subject gets filled with principals in the LoginModule commit method.

However when I call Sec

  | SecurityAssociation.getPrincipal();
  | or
  | SecurityAssociation.getCallerPrincipal();
  | or
  | sessionContext.getCallerPrincipal();

I always get the instance of the SimplePrincipal.

It seems that my loginModule works well, but during the propagation of the caller principal jboss is ignoring my principal class and sets his default.

Martin

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4242075#4242075

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4242075