[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Jboss Messaging examples in JBoss AS 5.1.0

jweytjens do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 7 07:40:54 EDT 2009

Hi all,

JBoss AS 5.1.0.GA comes with JBoss Messaging 1.4.3, the GA version of which is not available as a separate download (JBoss Messaging 1.4.4.GA is). The examples included in JBoss Messaging 1.4.4.GA are not part of the JBoss 5.1.0.GA distribution. I copied the examples from the JBoss Messaging download to the JBoss distribution and followed the instructions in the README.html file of JBoss Messaging to upgrade JBoss Messaging in JBoss 5.1.0.GA. Specifically:

jboss-messaging.jar
   -> JBOSS_HOME/common/lib

connection-factories-service.xml
destinations-service.xml
hsqldb-persistence-service.xml
messaging-service.xml
remoting-bisocket-service.xml
   -> server\default\deploy\messaging

The installation validation mentioned in section 4.3 of JBossMessagingUsersGuide.pdf did not work (ant in the queue dir). The paths in the build.xml are not correct and the jar files referenced are in different places in the JBoss AS distribution or do not exist there (e.g., jboss-j2ee.jar). After some editing I could make the validation test run succesfully though not without warnings: [java] 12:06:47,434 WARN  @main [MicroSocketClientInvoker] numberOfRetries is no longer used.

Is there a set of JBoss Messaging examples that works out of the box with JBoss AS 5.1.0? That would be very convenient.

Jan

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4242161#4242161

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4242161