[jboss-user] [JNDI/Naming/Network] - Regarding Connection with ESB server from sampler JMS Point

PrasadReddy do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 7 08:46:10 EDT 2009

Hi,
    I am connecting ESB Server From Jmeter tool  and back end process is esb server  and java code is running and diplaying the following error "

                    ERROR - jmeter.protocol.jms.client.Publisher:
                    INFO  - jmeter.protocol.jms.client.Publisher: Publisher closed.

I am doing the configuration on sampler JMS Point to Point in jmeter tool and trying to connect  to the ESB server.

Can anyone help on the above issue ASAP.

Thank You
Regards
Venkat.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4242182#4242182