[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: EnableOrderingGroup attribute in JBM 1.4.1

jjacobwip do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 7 09:41:22 EDT 2009

Thanks for the quick response.

If there is only one consumer, the messages are coming in order. For e.g, if I use singleton MDB to consume the messages they are coming in order.

Since our requirement is to process bulk amount of messages, we are thinking of concurrently processing the messages. To achieve that, we are using multiple instances of the MDB's (using maxSession) to process the messages. Another approach which we followed was to create multiple bridges which consumes messages from the same queue. But we did not get the correct ordering in either of these approaches.

Is there a beta version of JBM available with 'EnableOrderingGroup' attribute which we can use for our testing?

Thanks again for the quick response

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4242212#4242212

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4242212