[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Java calls and per-thread model for Spring/Tapestry5 service

jugglingcats do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 7 09:51:28 EDT 2009

Hi, I've done a bit of work to wire Tapestry5 IOC into jBPM4, very similar to the method used by SpringConfiguration in the distro. I can now do Tapestry dependency injection on my classes used by custom/decision/etc nodes which makes me very happy!

Now Tapestry has a @PerThread annotation which can be very useful when using a service which might be used multiple times across multiple services in a thread of execution but needs to be cleaned up when the thread completes.

Is there any suitable point at which we can hook into the completion of a Java call from a node to do the thread cleanup? I think it would be safest initially to do this around each discrete Java call rather than try to be clever and define a wider scope for the thread.

Many thanks, Alfie.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4242218#4242218

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4242218