[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re:

clebert.suconic@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 7 13:58:56 EDT 2009

I couldn't replicate your issue.

However I had to add the acceptors and connectors at the config.

I have used this configuration here instead (which just have the netty and in-vm acceptors and connectors:

http://anonsvn.jboss.org/repos/messaging/trunk/examples/javaee/mdb/server/jbm-configuration.xml

Also.. you don't need to narrow anything on the lookup. And since you are on the application server, you don't need also to use properties. You could do just:

            jndiContext = new InitialContext();

  |             logger.debug("Looking up ConnectionFactory...");
  |             connectionFactory = (ConnectionFactory)
  |                 jndiContext.lookup(CONNECTION_FACTORY);
  |
  |             logger.debug("Looking up test queue...");
  |             testQueue = (Queue)
  |                 jndiContext.lookup(TEST_QUEUE);

(But I had tested without these changes also, and I couldn't replicate).

Also.. you should probably use the JCA connection factory inside the application server. you are currently using /ConnectionFactory.

And all this ran really fast.

I will close as can't replicate for now.. if you provide more data on replicating we can reopen it.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4242272#4242272

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4242272