[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Could not find reference with id (JBM 2.0.0.BETA3)

AdrianWoodhead do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 8 07:24:53 EDT 2009

I can confirm that the stack trace is related to the pre-ack mode. I just changed this to DUPS_OK in the client and set pre-ack to false in the server and restarted the apps and server and instead of the stack trace I now see messages like this in the log:

"Message has expired. No expiry queue configured for queue 1433214e-35df-4691-b4e9-0e165a81a364 so dropping it"

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4242391#4242391

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4242391