[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: SQL error executing test process

ajvarela do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 8 07:54:25 EDT 2009

Thank you all for replies.

I dont know how I can prevent the recreation of DB schema. I have tried comment the tearDown mehod code and the test run well but
residual information is saved on DB when I reactive the tearDown code the error appear again.

This is my config for MySQL. Is correct dialect??

<property name="hibernate.dialect">org.hibernate.dialect.MySQLInnoDBDialect</property>

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4242402#4242402

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4242402