[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - [jBPM4] Task Forms

nilspreusker do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 8 13:49:15 EDT 2009

Hi all,

I'm currently integrating jBPM4 with a tapestry 4.1.5 based web application. I've seen that there are some example task forms (.ftl files) in the src/test/resources directory of the jBPM4 trunk, but I couldn't find any test cases or documentation of the task forms that would explain how they are inteded to be used. The only thing I found is the post at http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=155048, but it doesn't explain how to actually deploy the templates and how to retrieve instances of the forms in a web application. Also, the ${form.action} expression is a bit of a mystery to me. Is this a process variable as we know it from jpdl files?

Any hints would be appreciated, thanks in advance! Cheers, Nils

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4242458#4242458

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4242458