[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: Using JBoss Tools in Maven projects

sanches do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 8 15:29:48 EDT 2009

snjeza,

I've installed fresh Eclipse Galileo 3.5, downloaded and installed:
JBossASTools 2.1.0.M3 from nightly build site ()
* Dev build of Maven plugin from http://m2eclipse.sonatype.org/update-* dev version of plugin is displayed as 0.9.9.2009.07071528
(newer than shown in the screencast at http://screencast.com/t/bOv02ocE)
* Seam 2.1.2 (had to, without installed Seam wizard blocks)

I followed the steps like in the screencast, and discovered the following troubles:
* After pressing 'Finish' button in the wizard for 'Seam Web Project' something is happening, but dialog is not closed.
* Single project is created (not bundle (ear+ejb+parent+test), as in screencast)
* JBoss Maven Integration Facet is not chosen in the facets of that single project, and when I try to check it and click Ok, the error is displayed:
"Failed while installing JBoss Maven Integration 1.0.
Reason:
Build path contains duplicate entry:
'org.maven.ide.eclipse.MAVEN2_CLASSPATH_CONTAINER' for project 'mvntst'"

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4242471#4242471

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4242471