[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - JBPM - How to configure Application Database connections par

trupti_pandilwar do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 9 05:31:03 EDT 2009

Hello,

Can somebody tell me how do I configure Application Database connection parameters (e.g. max no. of connetions, max no. of idle connections etc)in JBPM?

I have an requirement where in I'll have MySQL for JBPM Database and Oracle for application database (to implement business logic in JBPM process which need to interact with Oracle schema). I know how to use MySQL as JBPM database. But I did not get any where how do I interact with application database using JBPM (through JDBC/Hibernate/Spring).
But how JBPM does application database transaction management and connection pooling?

Does JBPM provides any provision for application database connetion pooling across JBPM process instances?

How do JBPM handles application database transaction management?

It will be very helpful if somebody help me on this.

Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4242555#4242555

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4242555