[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re:

nbhatia do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 9 07:24:14 EDT 2009

Clebert, I have now tried the same code (with the modifications you suggested) on 3 machines - Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows NT. The only machine without the connection failures is Windows NT. XP and Vista seem to start giving issues after receiving 500 messages. What OS did you run your test on?

- Any other next steps you suggest?
- Can I monitor the connections somehow?
- What does the error message mean ("Connection failure has been detected Did not receive ping from server:3")?

Thanks.
Naresh

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4242602#4242602

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4242602