[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.ClassCastException

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 9 10:42:52 EDT 2009

anonymous wrote : * servlet-api.jar
  | * jbossall-client.jar
  | * jboss-j2ee.jar
  | * jboss-ejb3-proxy-client.jar

Remote these from the (both) application packaging. You don't need these since they are already shipped in AS.

anonymous wrote : One on a virtual machine (ubuntu-jeos, jboss5.1.0 GA). The other one on my windows (winXP, jboss5.0.1 GA).

So your server is 5.0.1.GA and the client is 5.1.0.GA. I remember there was an incompatibility between AS version in the 5.x series. Let me check which exact version caused the incompatibility.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4242644#4242644

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4242644