[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Unable to deserialize variables

jamesrender do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 9 11:14:31 EDT 2009

Hi there, having a problem with jBPM in our UAT environment.

A small number of workflow invocations (<1%) have failed due to the exception below.

Sybase 15, jBPM 3.3.1.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4242651#4242651

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4242651