[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - is it possible to use jBPM with TopLink instead of Hibernate

npirard do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 9 12:47:07 EDT 2009

Hello,

pardon the newbie question, but I am looking for a BPM solution that would not require Hibernate, since we use Glassfish + TopLink, and I suspect having both TopLink and Hibernate could cause problems

hence my question : is it possible to use jBPM without Hibernate, or is Hibernate a requirement ?

if it were possible to adapt things so that jBPM uses TopLink instead of Hibernate, any idea of the amount of work that would be involved ?

thank you !

--
Nicolas

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4242673#4242673