[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache: Core Edition] - LRU Eviction algorithm not removing nodes

amurugan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 9 14:40:21 EDT 2009

Hi,
 I am trying to use LRU eviction algorithm and  in my application I created an LRU Eviction object with maxage as 3000 and set the cache region to the node-A  and I added several nodes under the root node-A and put the thread to sleep for 1000 MS and I  expected that while the thread is sleeping and after 3 seconds ,  all the nodes under  the node "A" will be removed but it did not.

 Can somebody throw some light on this?

 Thanks,
Arun

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4242694#4242694