[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: is it possible to use jBPM with TopLink instead of Hiber

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 10 05:23:33 EDT 2009

No, not that I know of. May I ask why it is that important to have jBPM use TopLink instead of Hibernate? Most of this is behind the scenes and you can have your own datamodel for your businessdata accessed via TopLink and have both particiate in the same transaction. You just do not store that much information from your datamodel in jBPM then, just some references.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4242797#4242797

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4242797