[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - How to run jsf2.0 samples in jboss tools or studio

mareshkau do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 10 06:19:37 EDT 2009

Hi All,
I have downloaded mojarra-2.0.0-Beta1-binary. Here exists couple sample jsf 2.0 applications(ajax-queue, ajax-request ...). It's maven based applications.
What I have tried to do:
I have run in one project mvn eclipse:eclipse, then I have add  M2_REPO env variable
mvn -Declipse.workspace=<path-to-eclipse-workspace> eclipse:add-maven-repo and import project into workspace, builded war file and have tried to run on JBOSS Server 5.0 - so no lack, because jboss server has bundled with jsf 1.2.
For now I have founded next way - install jsf2.0 libs on tomcat 6.0 and deplay war file manuly on tomcat, then run it. It's not very good for user, if he have a studio.
In jboss tools has been added maven support so how i can run this  web-maven based applications on server from jboss tools?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4242814#4242814

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4242814