[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: is it possible to use jBPM with TopLink instead of Hiber

npirard do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 10 08:55:51 EDT 2009

> you can have your own datamodel for your businessdata accessed via TopLink and have both participate in the same transaction.

well then, I should give it a try, thanks for the advice. Did you actually do it, or see it working?

in my project they had already problems trying to use Hibernate with our Glassfish, and I thought having both Hibernate and TopLink could lead to strange behaviors.

but I am new to BPM, and I appreciate your answer, since it is a bit difficult for me to understand all implications without experience

thanks !

--
Nicolas

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4242873#4242873