[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: Using JBoss Tools in Maven projects

sanches do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 10 09:33:06 EDT 2009

snjeza,

Thanks, that version of m2eclipse works as shown in screencast.

Do I actually use Maven Integration feature only with Dynamic Web Projects?
On the same configuration neither EAR nor EJB projects allow adding JBoss Maven Integration facet together with EAR or EJB module:
On Project Facets' page errors are shown:
"Requires all of the following facets:
Dynamic Web Module 2.3 or newer"

I am asking because I've seen following statement in JBIDE-3874:

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4242884#4242884

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4242884