[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: jboss-web-2.1.2.GA

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 10 11:16:16 EDT 2009

anonymous wrote : GRAVE: Error configurando escuchador de aplicación de clase com.sun.faces.config.ConfigureListener
  | java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.sun.faces.config.ConfigureListener

Looks like you are using JSF in your web app. JBoss Web does not come with the JSF libraries so you need to package them within your web app. I am not sure, offhand, how to convince Eclipse to do that (I usually use Maven or Ant to package and deploy).

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4242927#4242927

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4242927