[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: New to JBoss Clustering? Please read before you post.

hzhuang123 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 10 13:00:38 EDT 2009

I am migrating a application to jboss5.1.0 from jboss4.2.3, we used deploy/cluster-services.xml to configure jboss cluster with TCP and TCPPING(we can not use UDP due to network configuration). But , in jboss5.1.0, I can not find this configure file, also, I read through the jboss5 documentation, I can not find the steps for configuring cluster using TCP, although the document seems to have a lot of effort on talking about jgroup, can some people please list the steps required to configure jboss 5.1.0 cluster with TCP and TCPPING ?

Thanks a lot !

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4242958#4242958

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4242958