[jboss-user] how to compile Calculator example in ejb3 tutorial

Sam Wun swun2010 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 12 06:36:15 EDT 2009

Hi,

I tried to compile the stateless calculator bean from ejb3 tutorial,
but I got no clue how to compile/deploy and run the example.
Can anyone shed some lights on me please?

here is the directory I am at:

:stateless # pwd
/usr/java-source/ejb3-tutorial/source/stateless

# mvn compile
[INFO] Scanning for projects...
WAGON_VERSION: 1.0-beta-2
[INFO] Building EJB3.0 Stateless Bean Tutorial
[INFO]    task-segment: [compile]
[INFO] [enforcer:enforce {execution: enforce-banned-dependencies}]
[WARNING] Rule 1:
org.apache.maven.plugins.enforcer.RequireMavenVersion failed with
message:
Detected Maven Version: 2.1.0 is not in the allowed range [2.0.9,2.1).
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO] Some Enforcer rules have failed. Look above for specific
messages explaining why the rule failed.
[INFO] Total time: 10 seconds
[INFO] Finished at: Sun Jul 12 20:34:51 EST 2009
[INFO] Final Memory: 36M/63M

Thanks
Sam