[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - jBPM Task Forms Example Not Working

vdurbha do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 13 09:13:16 EDT 2009

I installed the latest jBPM 4 with JBoss 5.1.0 and Eclipse Ganymede. I tried to create an instance of VacationRequest process (Task Form example) and then login to jBPM console as peter and claimed the task.

When I go to Personal Tasks tab and try to open the task, I get a message saying "The task doesn't provide a UI". But the example does have a request_vacation.ftl form but somehow the console doesn't pick it up.

Can someone please help me find the problem?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4243266#4243266

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4243266