[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - JBoss 5.1.0GA with JBM2.0.0. b3

guntherv do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 13 10:35:27 EDT 2009

Hi

I've integrated JBM 2.0.0 Beta 3 with JBoss AS 5.1.0GA using the Ant script provided with JBM.  This worked fine but somehow I fail to register a custom queue on the system.

I copied the files delivered with JBM (config\jboss-as\non-clustered) to the JBOSS\server\default-with-jbm2 profile and get errors about beans that are already present.  If I skip the jbm-jboss-beans.xml file, no errors are shown but I fail to find my custom defined queue.

As a JBM newbie I don't understand why I get this error?  Somehow JBM must already be there.   And if it is active, I wonder why I can't find my queue using the Admin Console?  I'm sure I'm missing something crucial here.

I simply registered 2 queues in the jbm-jms.xml file.

<configuration xmlns="urn:jboss:messaging"
  |             xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
  |             xsi:schemaLocation="urn:jboss:messaging /schema/jbm-jms.xsd">
  |
  |    <connection-factory name="ConnectionFactory">
  |       <connector-ref connector-name="netty"/>
  |       <entries>
  |          <entry name="ConnectionFactory"/>
  |       </entries>