[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re:

timfox do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 13 10:53:03 EDT 2009

"nbhatia" wrote : Andy and Tim, thanks for answering my questions. I guess I was not very clear on the boundaries between JBM and JBoss, so your explanation was very helpful. Since many users will use JBoss and JBM together, I suppose including that explanation in the manual would also be very useful.

Agreed, especially for users using JBM in JBoss AS, it's easy to just think of everything as just "JBoss". We should add some clarification in the documentation. Thanks again for your good feedback :)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4243303#4243303

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4243303