[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Multiple concurrent sub-processes

aapthorp do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 13 13:19:52 EDT 2009

Ronald, thanks for the pointer.

Having looked at the wiki I'm not sure whether you were referring to the JbpmForkFAQ http://www.jboss.org/community/wiki/JbpmForkFAQ[/url] or ForEachForkActionHandler [url]http://www.jboss.org/community/wiki/ForEachForkActionHandler. As it's pattern 15 I'm after I assume the former, however the sample process is missing.

Oh and I assume the events will be propagated to the parent process?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4243345#4243345

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4243345