[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: Hibernate Configurations problem

asookazian do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 13 13:33:32 EDT 2009

I am experiencing the same problem again for a different project/workspace in JBDS 2.0.0.CR2.

org.hibernate.hql.ast.QuerySyntaxException: EquipmentRecovery is not mapped [select er.icomsSiteId from EquipmentRecovery er]

I understand that this is a classpath problem (Hibernate Tools can not find my .class files for my entity classes in the classpath).  I have tried the 'ant deploy' trick from earlier in this thread, I have tried using exploded-archives rather than bin for default output folder, I have tried adding both bin and exploded-archives (one at a time of course) to the classpath in User Entries for the hibernate configuration.  Nothing works.

I currently have just done 'ant deploy' so there are EAR, JAR, WAR files in my foo/dist folder.  I tried that as well in the classpath.

under User Entries (in edit launch config properties --> classpath tab) I have:

foo (default classpath)
resources -\foo\
foo.jar - \foo\exploded-archives\

What do I need to do to get Hibernate tools to see my entity classes???

yes, project --> build auto is checked.

Where is the Hibernate console edit configuration text file saved so I can post it to this thread?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4243348#4243348

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4243348