[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: JBPM Documentation

sushantgupta402 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 13 13:50:35 EDT 2009

"it notifies the sub process" this means it signals the process state node to continue. So here what we have to do is manually figure out if all the sub processes has ended if not then we have to put the execution back to the process state node.

"So what you want is to use the for each forkhandler construction but with subprocess nodes instead of tasks. That creates a sub-process node for each 'virtual' path." Do you have a code to illustrate this?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4243355#4243355

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4243355