[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: Farm deployment errors with large WAR files

bstansberry@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 13 15:47:32 EDT 2009

Thanks for the info; got your logs. The log shows a burst of messages being received, each of which is a piece of the file, and then a 60 second pause before the next burst.

Suspiciously, 60 secs is the default timeout for waiting for group RPC responses, hinting that something around that' i what is going on.

Can you do a couple things for me?

1) Add TRACE logging for org.jboss.system.server.profileservice.repository.clustered
2) Turn on all the TRACE logging for the other node as well.
3) Send me the server.log from both nodes.

Chances are only so-so that I'd have a chance to set up a test to reproduce this this week, so logs from your testing are very helpful in determining the problem.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4243379#4243379

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4243379