[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - errors with the example websale workflow

arpan25 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 13 16:39:18 EDT 2009

HI,

I am working with JBpm-3.2.6.SP1. I want to know if the websale process should be visible automatically when I install jbpm and login to the jbpm-console ?

I cannot see it though..I see it only after I import it and deploy it in eclipse ..

After deploying, when i click evaluate on the Create New Websale order task, i get the following errors :

Error completing task: An exception of type "org.jbpm.JbpmException" was thrown. The message is: ejb timer entity lookup problem
Closing the database context failed: An exception of type org.hibernate.exception.DataException was thrown, with the message: could not insert: [org.jbpm.graph.log.ActionLog]

Can anyone help me with this ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4243391#4243391

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4243391