[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: injection of ActionHandler instance for unit test

lpiccoli do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 13 19:47:59 EDT 2009

perhaps my question was rather restrictive.

i will rephrase  my question.

Q. essentially how does one test a ActionHandler?

I looked at the src and the only tests i found seem to tests for the Action events.

I was looking for something like

  | ProcessDefinition processDefinition = ProcessDefinition.parseXmlString(
  |       "<process-definition>" +
  |       "  <node name='n'>" +
  |       "    <event type='node-enter'>" +
  |       "      <action name='a' class='MyHandler'/>" +
  |       "    </event>" +
  |       "  </node>" +
  |       "</process-definition>");
  |
  | MyHandler MyHandlerInstance = new MyHandler();
  |
  | ...mock up
  |
  | processDefinition.setAction("a", MyHandlerInstance),
  |
  | ...do test

How do u guys test your ActionHandler without doing a full integration test?

any help is most appreciated.

-lp

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4243406#4243406

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4243406