[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: JBoss 5.1.0GA with JBM2.0.0. b3

guntherv do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 14 04:28:53 EDT 2009

First, thank you for your quick replies.

I ran the JBM JEE samples which integrate with JBoss and they all run fine.  So that is good news.  Next I tried to find the testQueue of the MDB sample using the JMX console as pointed out by ataylor, but I fail to find the MBean.
Also I still don't understand where/how you need to register your queues and stuff.  For example the server config files delivered with the samples, where are they put under the server profile?

Can someone please shed some light here ;-), cause I'm getting a bit confused.

Thank you in advance

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4243452#4243452

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4243452