[jboss-user] [Tomcat, HTTPD, Servlets & JSP] - mod_proxy: RichFaces/A4J CSS & JavaScript not loaded

jruffguru do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 15 00:34:57 EDT 2009

I have a Facelets/Richfaces/Spring/Hibernate app that runs fine on Tomcat but when I mod_proxy Apache to TC, the webapp name is pre-pended to all the RichFaces and A4J CSS and Javascript.

Hence, the RichFaces items are not loaded.  I can see the prepended webapp name by viewing the HTML in FF/Firebug.

I've seen a few posts similar to this - just wondering if there is a best practice or workaround to get past this issue.
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=100386
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4100380

Thanks!

Oh, more details here: