[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - jbpm4.0 history var (bug?)

clt.phoenix do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 15 02:30:46 EDT 2009

I have wrote a demo command to set variables history enabled, but it seems that  the variables was saved to jbpm4_hist_var, but the variable's value was doesn't saved.

In the source code, I saw that the HistoryVariableImpl was created before setValue , and the HistoryVarialbeUpdate event was fired in setValue, but there's no session.save() for the HistoryVariableUpdateImpl , so is it the reason?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4243639#4243639

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4243639