[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: windowState not set on ActionRequest

hilmer do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 15 04:17:40 EDT 2009

Okay

I simply do a return from my processAction and then, (according to the spec), in the subsequent doView call renderRequest.getWindowState() should return WindowState.MINIMIZED, but it also returns WindowState.NORMAL, so then the bug lies here?

What does work is if you call actionResponse.setWindowState(WindowState.MINIMIZED) in processAction, in this case the doView is not called at all, and the portlet is indeed minimized.
But if this is how it is supposed to work I really need a way to check the incomming actionRequest for the windowstate parameter.

Something like:
  | if (actionRequest.getWindowState() == WindowState.MINIMIZED)
  |    actionResponse.setWindowState(WindowState.MINIMIZED)

But as stated before this does not work.

To me there is definitely a bug somewhere.

--Soren

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4243664#4243664

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4243664