[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Tutorial for setup of Authentication in JBoss?

dickson1888 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 15 05:21:15 EDT 2009

Hi all,

Good news! Finally, with trial and error to set different parameter, I can use LdapLoginModule to work fine now.

Now I try to figure out the alternate setting for Ldap login.

share with our ok config:
            <login-module code="org.jboss.security.auth.spi.LdapLoginModule"
                          flag="required">
                <module-option name="java.naming.factory.initial">
                    com.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapCtxFactory
                    </module-option>
                <module-option name="java.naming.provider.url">
                    ldap://ldap.ust.hk/
                </module-option>
                <module-option name="java.naming.security.authentication">
                    simple
                </module-option>

                <module-option name="principalDNPrefix">uid=</module-option>
                <module-option name="principalDNSuffix">,ou=people,o=my.com</module-option>
                <module-option name="rolesCtxDN">ou=people,o=my.com</module-option>
                <module-option name="uidAttributeID">uid</module-option>
                <module-option name="matchOnUserDN">false</module-option>
                <module-option name="roleAttributeID">userClass</module-option>
                <module-option name="roleAttributeIsDN">false</module-option>
                <module-option name="searchTimeLimit">50000</module-option>
                <module-option name="searchScope">ONELEVEL_SCOPE</module-option>
            </login-module>

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4243696#4243696

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4243696