[jboss-user] [Microcontainer] - Re: Installing a context leads to resolve of other unrelated

alesj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 15 10:20:50 EDT 2009

Whenever something gets installed we try to move whatever can be moved.
Or how else are you gonna know what and when something can be moved?
e.g. you might have some implicit dependencies
* some bean sets some static flag, the other one inspects that as its dependency
* we put something into JNDI, something else tries to pull that out

Not to mention it would be too much + duplicated work to check for only those which might be affected by this new install / move.
Whereas this is simple, but pretty much bullet proof concept.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4243789#4243789

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4243789