[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: JBPM Migration 3.2.* -> 4.*

johncarl81 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 15 12:05:40 EDT 2009

Thank you for the quick reply.

"jbarrez" wrote : anonymous wrote : I am very excited about the beta release of JBPM4.

  | jBPM4 isnt beta anymore ... GA was released last Friday. But we're very happy that you are excited :-)

Even better... where am I getting my dated information?

"jbarrez" wrote :
  | Note that jBPM4 is designed so it can run next to jBPM3 (no package name clashes or database schema clashes).

That might be an acceptable solution, to run 3 & 4 in tandem, but might make the application a bit bloated, especially with the wacky spring integration module... I'll certainly keep it in mind.

"jbarrez" wrote :
  | More migration info, see devguide: http://docs.jboss.com/jbpm/v4.0/devguide/html_single/

Thanks for the link to the dev guide... I had not found that documentation yet.

I am going to give the upgrade and data migration to version 4 a try.  We are not using a lot of the functionality in 3 and this might help us in the move.  If you are interested I will keep you informed.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4243845#4243845

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4243845