[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Failed shutdown attempt

zyadamec do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 15 12:09:17 EDT 2009

I know this is kind of an older topic, but I am having a similar issue.

OS: Win 2k3
JDK: 1.5.0_16

When attempting a shutdown using 'shutdown -s' or using jopr's shutdown command.  The think i have noticed is that the actual 'java.exe' process does not seem to fully exit holding on to the ports.  We are looking into a solution on our end, but for now we have to kill the java process manually before restarting jboss.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4243848#4243848

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4243848